- You’ll lead by example, modeling the standard in spiritual growth and principles, including the values of our church – using your gifts, giving generously, and building relationships.
- You will recruit, train, and equip a team of adult volunteers to do the work of the ministry (Eph 4): discipling and shepherding students while maintaining adequate adult to student ratios while training, equipping and mobilizing volunteer student leaders.
- You’ll be intentional about developing the leaders on your team.
- You’ll coach a team by holding regular meetings for personal leadership development, competencies, and to ensure accountability.
- You will personally invest into the lives of student and their families, to equip parents to be the primary disciple-makers in their home.
- Be available to students and leadership on their turf, by connecting at schools, extra-curricular activities and times of need.
- Plan, develop and implement all aspects of the Student Ministry (across all locations) to ensure a healthy balance of depth and width through large group programming, worship, discipleship, small groups, missions and outreach.
- Must be able to work well alone and as part of a team
- Work experience in multisite church
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- Clean criminal background check as defined by Focus Church
- Strategic thinking partnered with sensitivity for the lost
- Decisive, with a proven track record of high performance
- Strong ability to communicate from the platform
- Familiarity with Focus Church
- Leading a volunteer team of over 150 people
- Working at a church over 800 people for more than 3 years
- Credentialed minister or plan to obtain
- Familiarity with Google Apps, Slack & full Planning Center Platform
Hey! If you stumbled across this page it is because you are interested in joining the team at Focus. Here you will find any open positions and a description of what we are looking for. There is a button that will link you to an application. Our church is growing quickly and we are looking to add high capacity leaders to our team. Most of our basic church information can be found here on the website. Thanks for applying to join our ministry team.