- First onsite and last to leave for Sunday mornings
- Pulling trash and vacuuming both buildings on Monday to reset for Sunday mornings
- Perform minor fixes such as small drywall repairs, plumbing issues, and etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs, door locks, and etc.
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. Ventilation)
- Report to Facilities Director any issues
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems preferred
- Demonstrates efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Proven track record of problem-solving and employee relations
- Ability to act as a role model for the church staff
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively
- Previous work experience as a plumber, construction, or in HVAC
- Christ-like, servant attitude
- A work ethic that is excellent, protective and frugal with time and money
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hey! If you stumbled across this page it is because you are interested in joining the team at Focus. Here you will find any open positions and a description of what we are looking for. There is a button that will link you to an application. Our church is growing quickly and we are looking to add high capacity leaders to our team. Most of our basic church information can be found here on the website. Thanks for applying to join our ministry team.