Church will look a little different
but we are opening our doors again!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I plan to attend a campus?
In accordance with CDC guidelines, we ask that you and your family wear a cloth face covering or mask. We’re not Costco, we’re more like Food Lion… You are encouraged to wear a mask but you are not required to.
What happens when I arrive?
When you arrive, we will guide you through a contactless experience. Our Host Team will direct each of your steps seamlessly from the parking lot directly to your seat. At all times we will assist you in maintaining a 6-foot safe distance as you move through and sit in the environment.
What will children's programming look like on each campus?
At our East Raleigh Campus, Focus Kids will be open during the 10:30am experience. We have safety measures in place to ensure that your child has a great experience in their classroom. Pre-registration is required. You can click here to pre-register your child for Focus Kids.
At our Apex Campus, your child (birth – 5th grade) will join you in the auditorium for a family-friendly experience. Here are some helpful tips to make it a great time for them:
1. We will have Focus Kids coloring sheets and crayons available for each child.
2. Bring a tablet or mobile device and a pair of headphones – during the experience your child can watch this weekend’s Bible lesson.
What is Focus Church doing to prepare?
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Focus Church is safe, secure and spacious for your family.
1. Every chair will be sanitized prior to and in-between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
2. We will have hand sanitizing stations throughout our campuses for you to clean your hands.
3. Our café will remain closed.
4. We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship online with us online.
5. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
- Fever over 100
- Cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)